1. Inspection of tile surfaces looking at for the most ideal cleaning strategy.
2. Specialty warmed “BioKleen Green Cleaning” tile pre-conditioners and hand brushing, first to release inserted soils on the outside of the tile and grout.
3. Turbo Force cleaning apparatuses utilized with hot steam and high weight with pivoting head cleaner utilizing just power of steam with “BioKleen Green Cleaning” tile cleansers and amazing high speed extraction of all dirt and water. We don’t utilize any sort of brushes that can harm or scratch surfaces.
4. Thoroughly hand dry all surfaces.
5. Apply a discretionary Grout Sealer to shield grout from mold and re-dirtying.
To begin with, we apply a mellow Alkaline Solution to a segment of the tile floor and enable it to drench for around 15 minutes. In extreme instance of dirtying we will utilize a rotational floor machine to disturb the clearing operators in. This pre-treatment extricates amassed soil, oil, and contaminants, and readies the surface for our Carefree tile and grout cleaning process. The soluble arrangement does not deliver any unsafe exhaust, and customary ventilation evacuates the mellow aroma close to finishing of the activity. In the event that fundamental we will utilize a safe delicate corrosive to endeavor to evacuate any recoloring that did not turn out with the antacid cleaning operator during the tile cleaning process.
We utilize a weight washing framework planned explicitly for tile and grout, acrylic, and epoxy surfaces. Our truck mounted tile cleaning procedure power washes the floor to concentrate soil and oil from the pores of the tile and grout or other hard surface floors. The framework creates water weight of 800 to 1,200 P.S.I. furthermore, water temperature of roughly 220 degrees to diminish and separate long stretches of soil and contaminants. The floor device associates with an amazing vacuum hose, which sucks the cleaning plate to the floor, and limits the water splash inside the 16-inch circle. There is for all intents and purposes no sprinkle over to stress over. The vacuum hose draws away the water, alongside the earth, to a control tank on our truck, and we discard the losses as per EPA guidelines. You will find that our procedure reestablishes the tile and grout to 85 to 90 percent of its unique appearance. A few stains, (red wine, mustard, colors, and so on.) won’t turn out in light of the fact that they color the grout, yet the blend of warmth, water weight, and suction expels generally recolors.